|Too much testosterone||Praha: 2017-01-07 17:16|
|Budapest: 2017-01-07 17:16|
Buenos Aires: 2017-01-07 13:16
Men and women who see themselves perfect, who act and stroll through the gym with aWho, if not me?attitude.
If they were perfect, then:
- put back the weights to their places
- don't carry the dumbbells and weights around in the gym; if so, take it back
- don't leave their towel on the bench and go to the other side - while you step up, they hastily commentI was here.
- don't leave their towel on the bench - while you step up, they hastily commentI _am_ here, I _will_ use it for my next exercise.
- don't take the weight from the bar which you're currently working with, just because you turned away for for 5 seconds before the next repeat
- do flush the toilet in the cloakroom, wash the hands after the needful had been done, then touch the door knobs, the exercise machines and the weights
- don't crash down on the middle of the bench with the sport bag - but find the proportionate space for everyone
- don't step on the bench to release the shoe knot; not with gym nor street shoes
- ... else ...
Perfection assumes intelligence, memory and recognition of the surroundings too.
Got it, imbecile?