|Searching good books||Budapest: 2017-03-06 21:45|
|Buenos Aires: 2017-03-06 17:45|
Praha: 2017-03-06 21:45
Upon recalling the ViedmaTandil traveldiary, out of literature curiosity I've been seeking interesting and well-written books recently. The subject I'd delve myself into is, how would the world look nowadays, if the American OR African OR Middle-Eastern OR Asian cultures and nations had conquered the world - and for the last 3,000 years until today, any or all of them would be considered as the First World and superpower rulers.The dear readers a little bit proficient in logic will understand theORwording; who not click here.
The style ideally would stand on historical grounds, but may intertwine or solely base on fantasy|fiction. It should extend with or in itself be a quantitative and factual science-based approach (sociology, economy, technology levels, domestic and foreign affairs, etc).
I'd be interested to read about things like:
- the origins and whereabouts would be the same continent or region, what we locate nowadays
- how could they reach the superpower level
- in which age did this happen
- how could they keep the power for centuries in their hands
- how would they treat their own inhabitants and other - closer and farther - nations
- any likelihood that one (or a few) of them would become stronger (physically, technically, strategically, etc) than the others: if so, how would this happen and what would be the long-term consequences
- what would be their form of government (over centuries, not just initially or for a fractional time)
ps: the evolution of the European continent and population doesn't necessarily have to exist, they can be omitted.