|The case is closed||Budapest: 2018-10-05 15:40|
|Buenos Aires: 2018-10-05 10:40|
Praha: 2018-10-05 15:40
Received the official answer, which I initiated to solve the problems came up during the latest car rental (can be read somewhere below). Long story short, the transaction happened at the Récsei Center, which is located in the 14. District - where the local police replied that my proposal has been dismissed.
One explanation, it was my fault to hand over the money, secondlyyou rented from this company already 3 times, therefore you had no reason to assume breaking the contract.Impossible that someone fucks you up at the fourth time; logical.Such minorities, like the shady past of the company, the fact it's currently under final closure seem to have slipped the attention, thus the respected police department just read out what was the most convenient. So, the case is denied, if I want, I can go to the court.I'm obviously going to do this to loose even more money to beat the air, knowing the Hungarian legal system, against a company soon to be liquidated.
So I do apologize. If I hadn't wasted the precious time of the XIV. District Police Department, then - without the list of completeness:
- there wouldn't be any Mercedes on the road on the Thököly Road who tries to push a scooter to the side because previously it stopped in front of the car at the red light.
- there wouldn't be any Victim Household Women who at the intersection of the Thököly Road and Stefánia Road jump the double line, nearly causing a frontal accident with an incoming scooter
- there wouldn't be any Mercedes which scrub the left of the motorbike at the intersection of Thököly Road and Dózsa György Road, and after a respectful question at the red light at András Cházár Street, it jumps on your left biker boot and pushing you to the bus on the right
- there wouldn't be that black BMW, which implodes into the bus lane from the back with 90 km/h at the István Tisza Square - thus forcing the biker to a healthier decision, rather not enter the lane.
This same BMW joins the Thököly Street coming out from the Izsó Street (which is one-way, the other direction), and straight ahead drives toward the Stefánia Road in the bus lane. In the bus lane, where a biker just happened to arrive from the other direction. Looked into each other's eye for a moment, then the BMW pushes itself into his own lane. I will never know if it really had stopped before the frontal collision.
- wouldn't be any lowlife faces coming out from the Keleti Railway station, drinking beer in the public, on the 80A trolleybus. Unable to read, they happily smoke their cigarette in the bus stop (which is theoretically forbidden)
The Istvánmező, Keleti Railway Station and the surroundings of the Thököly Road easily wins the Worst Places of Budapest in 2018.
I wish many similar success, and likewise such great job for the XIV. District Police Department.