|Helmet II.||Budapest: 2019-01-20 19:01|
|Buenos Aires: 2019-01-20 15:01|
Praha: 2019-01-20 19:01
I've read helmet manuals, and one saysIf you loose weight, you should check if the helmet still correctly fits.
This doesn't concern me too much, because that 20 kg of raw muscle I gained, went to the stomach. Yet the phenomena is real: I bought the Marushin with long hair and after had it cut + a few months' of use had to notice, that the helmet still fits but not as sound as it was before.
Few days of Lisbon
- still saltier than sweeter, but the tigelada is an indeed tasty one
- hectic streets and endless stairs, you can hardly see any same, or at least similar shape-colour-ratio on the next corner
- could hardly say that the Portuguese language pleased my ears; the general punchbag German language is a soft song of the Elves compared to the Portuguese
- motorbikes, motorbikes are all everywhere
- quite crazy driving habits regardless to vehicle type, though
Could be a future tour destination with more time aiming Iberia; in better weather (above was the single Sun day).